Mattawa Voyageur Days
The Voyageur Days weekend is one of our busiest of the year. It falls always on the last weekend of July. For four days Mattawa hosts a crowd of music lovers and festival junkies. Each night there is live music and each day there are vendors, performers, and competitions to engage the eclectic interest. From kids playgrounds, to a canoe race. From Classic Rock, to Contemporary Country.
Voyageur Days Policies
- Minimum bookings for 3 nights.
- One night is paid up front as a non-refundable deposit to secure the reservation.
- No pets during this weekend.
- Guests must let us know in advance if they would like to keep a boat at our docks.
Voyageur Days Prices
- 20s and 40s – $125 + taxes per night
- 30s and 50s – $135 + taxes per night
- 60s – $165 + taxes per night
- Rates apply to a maximum of 4 people.
- Not more than 4 people are allowed to stay in a room at a time.
How do we get wristbands?
To access the live music you need to purchase a wristband. Kids 10 and under get in free. Wristbands are available at the Mattawa & North Bay Scotiabank & Caisse Populaire, and at the Mattawa information Centre. Call 1-800-267-4222. More information here.